April is a busy month for taxes. Here are filing requirements to keep in mind.
- 2015 individual income tax returns or an automatic extension.
- 2015 partnership returns for calendar year partnerships.
- 2015 income tax returns for calendar year trusts and estates.
- 2015 annual gift tax returns.
- 2015 IRA contributions.
- The first quarterly installment of 2016 individual estimated tax.
- 2012 amended individual tax returns (unless the 2012 return had a filing extension).
- Original 2012 individual income tax returns to claim a refund of taxes.
Please contact us at 646-688-2807 for details and assistance.